deodorization of wastewater treatment plants through advanced desulphurization – Azurair™ Boost
Combining biological deodorization and physicochemical deodorization, it is specifically designed for warm climate, and areas with high presence of sulfates in wastewater.
- Up to 99% savings in bleach used to treat high concentration of H2S
- As Samra (Jordan) – 3 million PE
- La Farfana (Chile) – 3 million PE
- Capacity to treat high concentrations of H2S
- Very low electricity consumption, less use of bleach, operates with filtrated water from plant discharge
- Simplicity of equipment and instrument use, automated operation