biological treatment of hydrogen sulfide & mercaptans – Azurair™ B-Twin
It can eliminate the olfactory nuisances on small wastewater treatment plants with no changes of media and without the use of reagents.
The towers are both equipped with a mineral media (Biolite®) to which micro-organisms are attached that have the special property of breaking down the odor-causing compounds via their metabolism. In order to optimize the break-down of these pollutants, a sequential sprinkling system is integrated, maintaining an optimal moisture content.
- 95% of H2S and mercaptans removed
- Chevrières/Grandfresnoy (France) – 5,500 PE
- A 100% biological solution
- No use of chemical reagents
- Compact equipment
- Elimination of risks linked to H2S
- Natural process that does not require regulation
- Continuous-use mineral media (does not require replacement or reloading): Biolite®