lamellar settling with pulsed sludge blanket – Pulsatube™
The Pulsatube™ is a Pulsator in which lamellar modules have been added, doubling its speed. The Pulsatube™ can perform flocculation and clarification in a single unit.
The sludge blanket, located in the lower part of the settler, is animated with alternating vertical motions. This is why we talk about « pulsed » sludge blanket.
- Settling velocity: 4 to 9 m/h
- 5 Wh/m3:Minimal energy consumption
among our references
- Chen Chin Lake (Taiwan) 450,000 m3/d
- Boudouaou (Algiers) Algeria – 540,000 m3/d
- Nouakchott (Mauritania) 150,000 m3/d
- Saidabad (Bangladesh) 450 000 m3/d
- Environmental friendly: Very low or even zero polymer dosage, minimal energy consumption
- Flexibility: Very adaptable to raw water quality and flow variations, can operate without pulsing, option to inject powdered active carbon to treat organic matter
- Secured treated water quality due to the use of lamellar modules
- Easy to operate and maintain