seawater clarification through rapid flotation– Seadaf™
The Seadaf™ is an air flotation system for clarifying seawater. Its unique design allows the treatment of very large volume of water.
SeadafTM provides an alternative to conventional flotation units by offering :
- High circulation velocities with no degradation in quality of treated water
- Improved coalescence and adhesion of bubbles and flocs through a patented perforated-floor system.
- Potential flow rate up to 4 times superior compared to filters
among our references
- Al Dur (Bahrain) – 218,00 m3/d
- Barcelona (Spain) - 200,000 m3/d
- Minera Escondida (Chile) – 45,000 m3/d
- A robust treatment step for wide rage of seawater quality (algae peaks or suspended solids)
- Instant start-up and shutdown without special precautions
- A compact product that requires less floor than conventional flotation