The purpose of condensate treatment is to remove :
- corrosion products from vapour-condensate circuits;
- mineralization caused by any raw water coming in with leaks from the condenser;
- organic pollutants originating in leaks from process exchangers (e.g. oil industry heating condensate).
We have :
- HP boiler condensates that are neutral and that usually require a polishing treatment and conditioning;
- BP condensates that always require alkaline conditioning and treatment only when they are thought to be polluted.