digestion with integrated biogas storage – Digelis™ Smart
The DigelisTM Smartis a compact digester combining into the same facilities the sludge digestion and the biogas storage. It is designed for small to medium size plant where the conventional system is too costly.
The DigelisTM Smart is supplied in continuous with thickened sludge which are digested by anaerobic and extracted from the digester 24h/24h, 7/7 days (continuous running at constant level) or intermittent running with differential volume in the digester (for example 8h/day).
- Volatile suspended solids removal in mesophilic digestion 25 to 30 % for extended aeration sludge / 40 to 50% for mixed sludge
- Adapted to WWTP from 20,000 to 80,000 PE
- Biogas production 0.9 to 1.1 Nm3/kg of volatile suspended solids
- Weyersheim (France) – 30,000 PE
- Elancourt (France) – 40,000 PE
- Sludge stabilization
- Reduction of sludge production
- Energy production «Biogas» from sludge recovery
- Saving time in construction phase