the lowest energy sludge drying system – Evaporis™ LE
The EvaporisTM LE,based on the Innodry®2E, is a complete process for treating dewatered sludge.
EvaporisTM LE accepts all types of dewatered sludge( UWW, IWW,…) with particularity of accepting a wide range of sludge dryness and very different quality. Working on the principle of energy recovery the system is composed of several stages, including two drying stages consisting of a thin layer dryer (indirect dryer) and a belt dryer (direct dryer), the latter being powered by stream energy from the upstream dryer, restituted via a condenser.
- 30% less energy consumed compared to a conventional dryers
- Reduction of sludge volume from 20 to 30 % (high density of dried sludge)
- Suzhou (China) – 1,200,000 PE – 11,355 kg H2O/h
- Aquaviva Cannes (France) – 300,000 PE - 2,900 kg H2O/h
- Minimizes storage and transport cost thanks to a high density dried sludge
- Eliminates the pelletization stage and its associated risks
- Dried sludge cooling built into the dryer
- Limits the emission of greenhouse gases (thanks to an energy consumption that will be lower than the one of other dryers)
- Long life of equipment (low wear rate)
- Perfect adaptability in terms of feeds (accepts all types of sludge, wide range of dryness) and installation (several lines can be installed in parallel to meet all needs)
- The lowest dust content in sludge of all drier (minimization of potentially explosive atmospheres)