mesophilic digestion - 37°C – Digelis™
An efficient regulation temperature and an efficient sludge mixing are essential to the good operation of the digestors.
DigelisTM is adapted for the treatment of primary sludge, biological sludge, high, medium or low load, extended aeration and mixed sludge.
- Over 40 % of sludge potential energy can be valorized via energy produced from biogas
- Sludge volume divided by 2 compared to line without digestion
- Gabal (Egypt) – 1,800,000 PE
- La Farfana (Chile) – 3,000,000 PE
- Achères (France) – 6,500,000 PE
- La Feyssine (France) – 300,000 PE
- Reduction of sludge quantity: 20 to 40% of dry matters
- Long-term sludge stabilization : nuisance reduction & sanitation
- Sludge recovery for green energy through biogas production
- Increase of the dryness in dewatering
- Reduced maintenance costs