biological sludge thickening system including a preliminary concentration stage – Drainis™ Turbo
Utilizing fast gravity decantation, it also enables the stable concentration necessary for an optimized feed into a mechanical equipment thickening.
DrainisTM Turbo is fully adapted to urban and industrial wastewater sludge.
- Reduce the downstream mechanical thickening equipment by a factor of 5
- Sludge up to 2 times as concentrated on leaving treatment
- Reduce the number and size of downstream equipment by a factor of 3 to 5
- 50% Reduction of energy consumption
- Panama (Republic of Panama) 140 m3/h
- Prague (Czech Republic) 300 m3/h
- Valenton (France) 650 m3/h
- Baraki (Algiers, Algeria) 728 m3/h
- Reduced polymer consumption due to stability of the sludge concentration
- A fully automatic process for just-in-time treatment without storage or labor intervention
- Limits greenhouse gas emissions through reduced consumption of primary energy
- Low energy consumption