chemical carbonate removal (softening) with sludge recirculation reactor – Densadeg®
The principle of sludge recirculation, increasing the particle contact, may be used for precipitation of calcium carbonate as it is normally used for flocculation.
The Densadeg® with its external sludge recirculation system and the use of polymer in a specific reactor allows speed at 30 to 50 m/h for a minimum volume of sludge production (concentrations between 300 and 1000 g/l at extraction level). It combines lamellar settling and integrated thickener.
- Variable flow 50 to 100%
- Lamellar speed 30 to 50 m/h
among our references
- Over 600 References
- La Fensch (France) 1,200 m3/h
- Gaurin-Ramecroix (Belgium) 1,700 m3/h
- Highly concentrated sludge, easy to dewater
- Applicable to any raw water (surface or borehole water)
- Easy to operate