granular activated carbon contactor and filter - Carbazur®
The Carbazur Is a downflow filter with level control. It uses Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) filtration material over a height of 1.2 to 2.5 m (normal range).
The water to be filtered is brought into the filtering battery by a general channel before being evenly distributed to the various filters.
among our references
- Morsang (France) 220,000 m3/d
- Johor River (Malaysia) 450,000 m3/d
- Chen Chin Lake (Taiwan) 450,000 m3/d
- Characterized by a constant water level maintains by dedicated control system for each filter (standard regulation valve or partialized siphon)
- A great height of water above filtration media (usually 1.2 m)