downflow open sand filtration - Aquazur® V
As all filters, it is a separator solid-liquid. It retains suspended solids in raw water thanks to a thick layer of sand.
Aquazur® V is typically used for a drinking water treatment line : coagulation, flocculation , separation, filtration.
- as direct filtration on low suspended solids water types
- for iron, manganese and ammonia removal (if limited concentration and under specific operating conditions (pH, Temperature,..)
- Filtration rate Up to 25 m/h
- Wash water rate of 14 m3/m2/hr
among our references
- Djiri (Congo) 144,000 m3/d
- Kozhicode (Kerala, India) 174,000 m3/d
- Milan San Rocco (Italia) 14,400 m3/h
- Mostaganem-Arzem-Oran (Algérie) 561,600 m3/d
- High-velocity filter
- No turbidity peak due to no overload when washing the other filters