lamellar clarification + filtration – UCD® lml
Surface water and groundwater
- coagulation-floculation & clarification :
- Accelerated separation of the water and flocs by passing them through lamellar modules.
- Sludge is collected at the bottom of the clarifier and discharged by automatic extractions.
- Equal distribution of the flow from downstream ensures the homogeneity of the clarification speed over the whole surface of the structure (patented method).
- filtration : Sand pressure filtration with manual or automatic filter backwashing.
- Medium turbidity water (colloids, colours, etc.) (up to 500 mg SS/l)
- Generally for river or dam water
- Filtration of groundwater
- Elimination of suspended solids and colloidal particles
- Water treated in accordance with current drinking water standards