biological purification by ultrafiltration flat sheet membranes– Ultragreen™
Ultragreen™ combines both a biological treatment using activated sludge and a clarification by immersion of flat sheet membranes. Water to be purified enters into a reactor where it is put in contact with a purifying bacterial mass, before passing through the membranes.
A boosted elimination of suspended solids: Ultragreen™ functions according to the out / in principle of immersion filtration, in other words a filtration flow from exterior to interior.
Ultragreen™ is particularly easy to use and it operates mechanically consolidated membranes plates.
In order to guarantee a high quality water, even in the case of strong seasonal variations and beyond the highest standards, the use of membrane technique allows to have a better control over the separation between water and sludge. It ensures the protection of the natural habitat, local population and water resources.
- Works with high concentration in membrane tanks up to 15g/L
- Suited for installations up to 100,000 PE
- Flat sheet membranes have a 0,08 μm nominal pore size
- Val d'Arly (73, France): capacity 29,000 PE
- Cogolin-Gassin (83, France): capacity 45,000 PE
- Saint-Barthélemy (97, France): capacity 3,500 PE
- A flexibility allowing economical investments
- A totally automated function assures the safety of operating partners
- Protection of resources thanks to the option of reusing effluent for irrigation, watering city parks and gardens, etc.
- Protects nature and its biodiversity with an effluent quality that allows discharge in protected zones
- A high quality water even in the case of high seasonal variations