activated sludge by Sequenced Batch Reactor (SBR) – Cyclor™
TheCyclor™ is an activated sludge wastewater treatment process that is compact and designed to treat carboneous, nitrogenous and phosphorous pollutions. It is particularly suitable for discharge in sensitive areas. A discontinuous sequential process: Cyclor™ advantage is its mode of operation. Part of the the SBR family, it is made up of cells which together complete a discontinuous sequential process, where all treatment phases take place in the same tank.
Treated water is discharged during the settling phase using a patented floating decanter.
- Reduced footprint up to 40% over classic activated sludge treatment
- More than 15 years of experience in SBR
- Le Havre (France) 415,000 PE
- Gradil (Portugal) 5,000 PE
- Compact design, easy to integrate
- Modularity assures continuous services for all capacity increase
- Adapts to seasonal load variations
- Reduced maintenance
- Simple and interactive automatism
- Energy efficiency: no sludge recirculation, no buffer tank