biological purification by hollow fiber ultrafiltration membranes – Ultrafor™
The Ultrafor™ is a process of wastewater treatment (residential and industrial) by hollow fiber ultrafiltration membranes. Adapted to all installation size. The Ultrafor™ combines a biological treatment with membrane filtration.
Using membrane technology allows to better control the separation between water and sludge.
- 0.035 mm nominal pore size creating a physical barrier against bacteria
- Treatment of 1 million PE by ultrafiltration membrane
- 10 years of parternship with GE company
- New generation of membrane allowing 30% of energy saving on aeration
- Lusail (Doha, Qatar) 60,000 m3/d
- La Morée (France) 60,000 m3/d
- Protects nature and its biodiversity with an effluent quality that allows discharge in protected zones
- Protection of resources due to the option of reusing effluent for specific needs (irrigation, watering city parks and gardens, etc.),
- Compact size reduces the environmental footprint
- A totally automated operation assures the safety of operating partners
- 1st sept towards the treatment of micropollutants