descending current open sand filter – Aquazur V®
The Aquazur V® is a descending current open sand filter. As all filters, it is a separator solid-liquid. It retains suspended solids in raw water thanks to a thick layer of sand.
The Aquazur V® is typically used for a drinking water treatment line : coagulation, flocculation , separation, filtration and is also highly suitable for municipal waste water tertiary treatment.
- Filtration rate up to 15 m/h
- PIF Fusina (Italy) 127,000 m3/d
- Pineto II (Spain) 200,000 m3/d
- High-rate open filter
- Direct filtration on very low-suspended solids water types
- Possible addition of a coagulation stage
- Other uses can be associated: iron, manganese and ammonia removal (if limited concentration and under specific operating conditions (pH, Temperature,..)
- Water supply maintained during wash phase
- Operating control adapted to all types of PLC