compact lamellar settling – Sedipac™ 3D
Combined treatment for grit & grease removal and primary settling functions.
The Sedipac™ 3D is a wastewater treatment process adapted to all types of facility from 15,000 PE.
The Sedipac™ 3D combines 3 pretreatment functions – grit removal, grease removal and settling – into one single work using separate dedicated areas.
- High velocity of treatment: 10 to 25 m/h
- 3 times more compact than a conventional primary settling tank
- 3 functions of pretreatment in 1 single work
among our references
- Csepel (Hungary) 1,500,000 PE
- Xiamen (China) 1,200,000 PE
- La Feyssine (France) 300,000 PE
- Castelo Blanco (Portugal) 100,000 PE
- Clear water with high treatment speeds without any chemicals
- Proven compact size that limits environmental impact
- Easy to cover : olfactory impact under control
- Modular design that allows parallel installation of several devices to a large range of facilities
- Number of electro-mechanical equipment units reduced to the minimum
- Device for recovering floating material, which facilitates operation